What it is: Be it luxury or minimalist your bathroom now has the perfect sustainable and eco-friendly hand-carved Coconut Soap Dish. If you love the beautiful simplicity of all things natural, then you’ll love this coconut soap holder. Not one is alike
- Made from a natural, reclaimed coconut shells
- Handcrafted with drainage holes & wooden stands
- Perfect for holding your soap in your shower or on your kitchen sink
- Choose from a Lotus Flower, African Elephant, Indigenous Leaves, or Aquatic Fish
- Handcrafted by family artisans in Thailand
- Safe to use and easy to wash and clean
What Else You Need to Know: Handcrafted from an upcycled coconut shell, carved to the shape of beautiful Lotus Flowers, Aquatic Fish, African Elephants, Fish, and Indigenous Leaves. Our eco-luxury bathroom essential embodies sustainability and functionality. At its center are holes to drain excess bath water and let your bath bar dry. And at its bottom are pieces of coconut wood to keep the soap dish in place. It’s great not only for keeping your soap but also for holding your kitchen sponge, jewelry, or serving as a zero-waste gift!
The Beaute Loft Promise: All of our products are vegan, more than 98% organic, and 100% cruelty-free. We promise Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. All of our packing is 100% biodegradable, including the plastic.